Thursday, October 20, 2011

Naming Toothless...

As most of you know, I'm a little bit of an over achiever, so of course I've had an idea of what I was going to name my little dragon LONG before it was even a thought in my mind to have one! I've got Brian on board with a name if it's a girl, but he's a little iffy with the boys names.

Let's go over something first, my family has a "Naming Tradition", everyone has a name that starts with "J" (except Matt & Mike, but my mom says she regrets that, but i digress) so I told Brian I would like our dragon baby (at least the first one) to have a 'J' name. Luckily, him being the good Hubby he is, he agreed! Then he proceeded to mock my names for boys one by one, but he says some are growing on him. Why don't you tell me what you think? The names I like are:


  • Jaxson
  • Jax (or Jack)
  • Jarrett
  • Jude


Jaxson is by far my favorite, but Hubby thinks it might be to many N sounds in Jaxson Watson...whatever! I have always LOVED the name, so much so that there is a "don't touch the name if you plan on living" order with family and friends! I always like to have kids names be a little different, that's why I prefer Jax to Jack, but either would work. Hubby says that Jax is a Mortal Kombat character, but I don't care! I ♥ it!!

I like Jarrett, but worry that it resembles Jared too much, but maybe that's not so bad! And then we have Jude, I like Jude, but I'm not in love with it...I think it could be a little feminine and I just cant have that! lol.

I know we have a couple more months before we find out what our dragon baby is, so for now Toothless will have to do, but what names do you all like if it's a boy?

No comments:

Post a Comment