Monday, November 14, 2011

Dragons HATE Turkey; They LOVE Starbucks

Why hello again everyone! I hope you are all doing well! Surprisingly I am feeling a LOT better since the last time we spoke, but I've also been SUPER busy!! Toothless and I went on a little adventure to California this past weekend to see Auntie Jamie, Erin, and Nati (which provided a first play date seeing as her Baby B is due in March♥), and Toothless behaved, well....somewhat behaved, lol....so without further ado:


Total Dragon Age: 13 ½ Weeks

Mommy Weight: +2.5 

Symptoms: My little dragon is becoming less angry, THANK GOODNESS! As my first trimester comes to a close I am happy to report that I am not pulling an exorcist every time I eat anymore! I think that toothless thought me getting sick was the equivalent of breathing fire, so s/he wanted me to be a REAL mommy dragon.  This little dragon DOES NOT LIKE TURKEY SANDWICHES. There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it...eat turkey, get sick....I learned this after lunch and a walk to the Hollywood sign! However, Dragon Baby does love Starbucks Sausage breakfast sandwiches and a Tall White Chocolate Mocha with Caramel :) sometimes its a good dragon :)

Cravings: Still not too many cravings coming from this little one. I will say however I did crave In N Out Burger, Noah's Bagels and the Kettle why I was in Cali, but that is normal for me when I visit! I do for some reason LOVE Fuji and Honeycrisp Apples.....

What I Miss: Turkey Sandwiches :(

What I Like: Baby ANYHING!! Jamie, her mom Peggy, and Nati all got me some really cute baby things (neutral of course b/c we don't know if it's a boy or girl dragon yet!) and let me tell you, EVERYTHING is cuter in miniature! I also love my Mother-in-Law for converting two of my jeans into maternity jeans! And finally, I love this towel set from Pottery Barn Kids:
The wrap looks more Dragon Like in the store :)

Well, that's it for now! My next doctors appointment is on Thursday, I'll update you all after that!

XOXO,

Jackie & Toothless

1 comment:

  1. I adore PBK. When I do get to have babies, a lot will come from that place. It is just too wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete