Monday, October 17, 2011

Bad Dragon...VERY Bad Dragon

I feel like my first trimester is N-E-V-E-R going to end!! Brian seems to think I'm a big baby, and lets face it, I probably am, but that doesn't matter because I'm PREGNANT!!! Here are some of the oh-so-lovely joys of my pregnancy up til now:

Total Dragon Age: 9 Weeks

Mommy Weight: +1 (but after lunch it could be -2 see below)

Symptoms: My little dragon wants his/her presence to be known. Morning sickness doesn't even begin to cover it, I have ALL DAY sickness. Last week I gave in because a Snickers (my favorite candy of all time) sounded AMAZING to me. Little did I know that my little Toothless does not care for Snickers.....I am well aware now. So I began to think "my little dragon is just trying to watch my figure...I'll eat a salad", boy was I WRONG! Toothless does NOT like salad AT ALL, or grilled chicken....or steak. One of my other favorite foods (shrimp) is also not to Toothless' liking. I learned this after a go around with my Mother and a plate of shrimp linguine from Red Lobster....mommy is NOT a fan of Toothless' eating habits (or lack there of)

Cravings: Well, not so much cravings, but the only foods I can keep down so far are Sour Patch Kids, Lemon Heads, War Heads, Fuji Apples and Spinach Dip with Carrots, Cheese Brats and Red Gatorade. This is Brian's Dragon...I am convinced.

What I Miss: Feeling normal, eating foods that I like, not feeling nauseous, not falling asleep at 9pm, and my 4 Diet Cokes a day.

What I Like: I feel like a bad mom for saying that there isn't much that I like right now except for the fact that I will be done with my first trimester in a couple of weeks! I'm looking forward to finding out the dragon's sex and picking out names, and designing the nursery....but right now, my favorite thing is SLEEP!!

Well, my next doctors appointment is October 26th and we'll have our 10 week tests and another update from mommy and Toothless, until then, here is the first picture of our little Dragon:


See you all soon!

XOXO,
Jackie & Toothless

No comments:

Post a Comment